As a live streaming provider, there are many software and hardware encoders that work with our platform. One of our favorites is the software encoder Wirecast. Many of our customers use this software for broadcasting and really enjoy the professional features that it offers.
We are happy to help with any connection issues or optimizing your encoder settings to our platform. However anything else is really outside our control and expertise. Since we are a reseller of Wirecast, your best support avenues come directly from Telestream who developed the software. Here are some support channels they offer:
1) Common questions related to installation and activation
2) Knowledge base and in-depth product information
3) Video training tutorials
4) Community forum
5) Contact support
Troubleshooting Tips: There are a few steps you can take to help solve the issue and expedite support when you need it. The following steps may actually solve many issues and will be a pre-requisite for getting support from Telestream:
- Check to make sure the latest version of Wirecast is installed.
- Found in the "Help" tab when Wirecast is open
- Make sure your operating system and computer is up to date and in line with Wirecast requirements
- Check your system for Wirecast minimum requirements
- Make sure you capture device is supported and the drivers are up to date.
- List of supported capture devices
- If all else fails, try installing a fresh copy of Wirecast