We can take your live feed and send it over to Facebook for you. The benefits of this feature is a reduced load on your streaming network and equipment by allowing you to send the feed to us and let us pass it over to Facebook rather than you sending it to both places.
To configure Facebook Live:
- Sign into your streaming account.
- Click "Schedule event" or "Edit" an existing event
- Click the blue "Log in" button for Facebook
- This only has to be done once. Once you are connected to Facebook, you should not have to do this again unless your Facebook password changes.
- Sign into any Facebook account that is an admin of the page you want to stream to on Facebook.
- Example: If you are an admin of your Church's page, then sign in using your personal Facebook credentials. Your Church's page will be included in the drop down box of pages you can stream to (see below).
- Configure the Facebook settings of your choice. This includes privacy, facebook page, archive (yes or no), and start/stop settings.
- When these settings are saved, we will automatically send your stream to Facebook based on the settings you have configured in this section.
- You will need to have these settings configured appropriately for each event you stream