You can login to your streaming account and get the embed code for your new player. Simply sign into your dashboard and click Embed Players on the homepage. From there you can generate the embed code of your choice by choosing from the options available. Once you select the player type in the dropdown box, you can copy the embed code that's created in real-time at the bottom of the page. Take that embed code and send it to the person who manages your website.
Articles in this section
- Why and How do I schedule events?
- How do I setup Youtube Live?
- What is adaptive bitrate streaming?
- How do I setup Chromecast?
- How do I get a Roku channel or Apple Tv app?
- How do I stream an automated (simulated live) event?
- How to Enable/Disable Video download from the Archive Player.
- How do I make audio-only available for viewers?
- What are the benefits of paid streaming over free streaming?
- What are the different Recording and Facebook Live settings?